Friday, February 1, 2008

Smell The Roses

Has your life been so busy that by the end of the week you're just burnt out and really not that happy with your week?  Have you planned out your days carefully and followed through but still not satisfied with the result?  Try planning some down time!  Felicia and I have been so busy this week with our normal schedules plus it being a test week that we both actually said to each other today "I've missed you this week", and we go to the same school!  What we haven't had is time to relax and unwind.  We normally eat dinner and watch an episode of Seinfeld or something funny.  We usually get home around 10 and are dead tired by 10:30 or 11 but that 30 mins. or so makes a big difference for the following day.  For those of you who've seen our TV let me tell you that it was as much an investment as a good mattress.  I need that down time with my wife to laugh and think about nothing!  I just work better that way.  "I'm in a hurry to get things done... oh I... rush and rush until life's no fun.  All I really gotta do is live and die and I'm in a hurry and don't know why."  -lyrics to a country song        

1 comment:

Amy said...

Have I told you that I love the look of your blog? Did you design it yourself? The colors are awesome. And what have you done to all your cool pictures in Mexico? You messed with the colors and stuff. I love it all. Maybe you should go into design or something, not dead people stuff. Ha! Ha! I always enjoy reading your posts. You're so uplifting- I'm a little (lot) more on the sarcastic side. We missed you guys today. Hope all is well and we'll see you soon.