Friday, April 11, 2008

New thing

Amy asked what was new in our lives in her last blog and I said I'd do my next blog on it.  So here are a couple of new things in Felicia's and my life.
 
New thing #1:  Gollum visited our apartment and almost made Felicia wet herself
New thing #2:  My church basketball team made it to the final two.  We play for the championship next tuesday

New thing #3:  Felicia tried the California Roll 
New thing #4:  Felicia then tried a new dish (stuffed shrimp)
New thing #5:  We bought a good sized Jade Tree for the casa

New thing #6:  Felicia made me cocoa and toast for the 1st time and I REALY enjoy it
I'll end on that great note.      

   

5 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, love the new things- especially Felicia's do! I love cocoa and toast on occasion too. Remember how Mom couldn't keep the toast coming fast enough, so it would be all hot and buttery and the butter would fall in your cocoa. MMMMM.

Jen said...

MMMMM! I love cocoa and toast too! What a good Mom to always make us hot breakfast! I don't do as good! I too love the new things and got a good laugh as Felicia's new very curly hair. Wow and that stuffed shrimp is all gourmet and stuff! YIKES GIRL!

Em said...

You two are hilarious. That cutout Gollum would have made me wet myself twice. And I have had cocoa and toast, mm. I think once since I married Shawn. And he doesn't support the bread and hot chocolate thing as a meal either. Now you just got to get her making it for you in bed!! ooooh.

That pic of Felicias curly hair reminds me of the one of Chloe's super curly hair day (know which I mean?). both very funny.

Ging said...

I'll take a California roll followed by some stuffed shrimp. Know that I have seen her in curls I know we were meant to be sisters!! What is with the Gollum thinger? I too would have needed a change of clothes!

Josh said...

Werd up JP! Glad to hear that cocoa and toast are still strong in certain parts of the world.